Different Types Of Computer Network, Computer Network
Types of Networks –
Private Network has been divided into three categories based on their size –
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- MAN (Metropolitan Area Network)
- WAN (Wide Area Network)
LAN – Local Area Network –
- The local area network (LAN) is a network that is used in your home, office, school computers.
- The protocol used to create a local area network is called Ethernet, the local area network (LAN).
- The local area network (LAN) is a very simple and intuitive network, in today’s local area network (LAN) between 100 and 1000 The ‘computers can add
Man – Metropolitan Area Network –
- The main metropolitan area network (MAN) is used to connect two or more local area networks (LANs).
- It spreads in the area of several kilometers, the Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) has several routers, switches, and High-speed fiber optical wires are connected by hubs.
- It is bigger than LAN (LAN) and a smaller network than WAN, with the speed of 200MB / PS speed in the man, take the data to around 75 km Can be
Wan – Wide Area Network –
- Wide Area Network (WAN) is used to connect the network to large geographies (more than 75km), the use of Leased Line Connection is used to connect this network.
- A telephone line that connects your computer to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) server
IP (Internet Protocol) Address
- By addressing an IP address, you may have understood that the matter has been linked to an address but by what address do we tell it to you.
- In fact when you connect your phone or computer to the Internet, your device
- A special code is given for identifying the Internet, which shows your location and network.
- This code is called an IP address or Internet Protocol Address.
- The IP address remains suspended in four parts, each is separated by a dot or a decimal, each part of the IP address (IP address) has 0 to 255 digits.
- As an IP address “22.214.171.124” is given above, it is the fourth version of the IP address, hence it is called IP version 4 (IPv4) or Internet Protocol version 4.
What is File Transfer Protocol (FTP) –
- From the Internet, you send something (download) or upload every day or attach a file with email, behind all of these.
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) File Transfer Protocol (FTP) So let’s know what is File Transfer Protocol.
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is an Internet Protocol that exchanges files between two computers via TCP / IP connections.
- They store files related to their websites on a Web server and store hosting files on the webserver, and this feature is called Web Hosting and is called FTP or File Transfer Protocol (File).
- Transfer Protocol allows you to upload your data on web hosting so that it can be seen on the Internet and the Internet users can download them, Indicators require an FTP client.
- It is a software that establishes a remote connection between the server and the computer so that you can easily navigate your files, as well as when you need them to rename, cut, copy, And also delete, but it plays a key role in all this. File Transfer Protocol.
- Wi-Fi is the easiest and fastest way to share data of the modern era and the Internet.
- But it is the Wi-Fi at the end and try to know what technology is based on.
- The full name of the Wi-Fi (full form) is Wireless Fidelity.
- Wi-Fi was invented by John O’Sullivan and John Deane in 1991.
- Actually, this is a wireless networking facility, which you know as WLAN i.e.
- Wireless Local Area Network, which lets you easily connect devices like mobile, laptop, computer, and printer to the internet and network.
- There is no point in the fact that wireless fidelity does not really exist, in fact, the Wi-Fi Alliance company makes this Wi-Fi device they can use Hi-Fi I.e. on the basis of high fidelity, it has named it Wi-Fi, which has no meaning.
- This is the only registered trademarked word of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- But still, it is known as Wireless Fidelity.
- The Wi-Fi device makes connections between two devices without any wire, for which it uses Radio Frequency.
- This technology is based on IEEE 802.11 many standards, whose frequency is 2.4GHz 5GHz, the wireless network connects to any device, requires an Access Point (AP), and the area that has Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi) is called a Hotspot.